Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Taming a Messy Purse



I like many of you probably have a messy purse. I was constantly digging around for things inside of my black hole of my purse. My husband was even getting frustrated that I couldn't seem to find anything.

I headed out to one of my favorite stores, The Container Store to see what they had. This is what I found.
 
The Purseket is a purse organizer. Basically it is a row of neat little pockets that fits into your purse. The pockets were a nice size. I especially enjoyed the one pocket that has a flap on top. I store my lip gloss, hair ties, lotion, and my inhaler in there.
 
The Purseket is very easy to to put in and take out. It works well in my purse and my school bag! Since all your stuff is the the pockets, it leaves the center portion for your wallet .
 
The Purseket also features a key post. This has to be one of my favorite features. I was always digging for my keys. Now I know exactly where they are.
 
My only beef is that the Container Store did not have a better selection of colors and sizes. Purseket offers a few different sizes and patterns. 
 
 
Be sure to check out the Purseket website!
 
 
 
This review is my own personal opinion. I am in no way compensated by Purseket or connected companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment