Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 788

I moved to the bluegrass state in 2007 just before getting married. Mind you I didn't come straight from Vermont either. I lived in Ohio for almost two years before that. So you may be thinking, well this girl is a Full Fledged "Flatlander". Well folks, I am not about ready to give up my Vermonter Card just yet.

I'm a lot more "Vermonter" than those crazy people who come up from New York City who want to live in the "country". My parents were born in Vermont, so were my Grandparents, and their parents, and their parents as well. Well, my kin has been in Vermont for as long as most folks can remember.

Then why leave Vermont? Sometimes you just have to go where the jobs lead ya.

So come along with me as I experience life in Kentucky!

From the (802) to the (859)

No comments:

Post a Comment