Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A DOZEN AMAZING Pinterest Boards About Homemaking and Frugal Living

Frugal living and saving money is something that is very important to me. Since we made the decision for me to become a stay-at-home wife, the need to be a better steward of our money and keeper of the home has become even more important. 

I am a huge fan of Pinterest. Before Pinterest I would save magazine articles in binders. I have binders dedicated to recipes, children's activities, and ministry ideas. Pinterest is the modern day equivalent of magazine binders without all the clutter. 

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Pin boards on the topic of frugal living and homemaking. 


1. Saving Money Ideas by Sarah Titus at sarahtitus.com



























Happy Pinning!

Do you have a Pinterest board you want to share?



Be sure to check out my Frugal Homemaking Pinboard



No comments:

Post a Comment