Thursday, February 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Middle School Bedroom

Got out my box of old photos this evening. This is possibly one of maybe two photos from my childhood of stuff. Most pictures are of people. Very interesting to see bits and pieces of my life in Middle School. 

Not quite sure of why I took the photo back then. This could have been a mistake photos taken on those throwaway cameras that were popular back then. Remember those days before instant digital gratification? We would take a photo and have to wait weeks to see if came out. Kids have it so easy now! 

Perhaps I snapped this photo after playing dress-up trying to choose just the RIGHT outfit for school. 

I spy one of the floral slip dresses that my Mom made me. Don't forget the denim shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment