Sunday, July 28, 2013

Birthday Cupcakes, Planners, and Weight Watchers Cake!

This past week I celebrated my 34th birthday. How did that happen? Some days I still feel 17. Well...sometimes I feel 102. It seems that High School was just yesterday and a lifetime ago at the same time. 

I was really spoiled by my friends and family. My co-worker Steffanie brought me mini cupcakes. Not a full box of mini cupcakes, a few were missing. A certain pregnant family member ate three in the middle of the night. Steffanie also got me a cute card. I wasn't allowed to keep the envelope because she needed to use it for something else. The half eaten box of cupcakes and the inability to keep the envelope is pretty funny and endearing. Steffanie is such a character and always has entertaining stories. Glad my Birthday celebration included another Steffanie story. 
  

A co-worker and friend Michelle,gave me beautiful red roses! They look beautiful on the kitchen table. 
 

Another friend, Stephanie gave me a box of school supplies! She knows how much I love school supplies! The fish pen is especially hilarious. I can't wait to use those markers. :D 



Sara gave me a set of the most beautiful notepads. They are almost too beautiful to open. 

Another friend, Rhonda was very thoughtful and made me a delicious Weight Watchers approved cake. It was the Fallen Chocolate Cake. She also brought raspberries and blueberries to put on top. I have totally been craving berries. Even better she also gave me the Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook that featured the recipe. Yummy! So thoughtful!
 When I arrived home on my Birthday this box was sitting by the front door. 
My Erin Condren Life Planner finally arrived. It is soooo beautiful. Love having pictures of family on it. The Life Planners are very cool! What a great Made In America product. 



Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment