Saturday, December 4, 2010

Schmaltzy Christmas Music

This time of year brings bouts of over sentimentality, aka Schmaltzyness! Schmaltzy is a word, but I added the ness for over dramatization! Yay! I love to make up words!(insert joyous clapping here)
Ok! Where were we? Oh yes, the general feelings of warm and happy sentimentality! I bake cookies! Crafts and cards are made. The traditional movies are watched. Its a great time of year. This week I downloaded two super sappy and tear inducing songs. If you want a good Christmas cry check out the videos! Grab a tissue first! Really!

Tear! 

Are you bawling? When these songs come on the radio during my drive to work, I become a weepy and snotty mess! All in good Christmas fun!!!

Rick Steves! Ahhhhh! This guy is geeky great! In all seriousness his Europe videos are amazing! As a travel and hospitality major, this guy is the go-to guy!  This morning I sat down and watched his European Christmas special. Ohhhh! Makes me want to pack my bags and head to Scandinavia!

I am off to watch all of Rick Steve's videos on his Youtube channel! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment