Saturday, March 20, 2010

Showers, Memories, and Michael Jackson changing colors!

 The one thing that I wish I had more of from my wedding is shots of the little special details. I love taking pictures of all the little things!
 The paper lanterns. The Mom-to-be took them home for her nursery! The colors were green and pink. The theme was jungle!
 One of the party planners made these adorable jungle animal chocolates! They disappeared quickly

One of my co-workers had her baby shower today! What a sweet event! Sara, the mother-to-be is such an adorable pregnant chick! I think she would disagree with me! You be the judge!
  The Mom-to-be and the lovely party hostesses! They did a beautiful job putting together this shower.

When I got back from the shower I found that my husband had made this.
Michael likes to collect ticket stubs, menus, and brochures from different places that we have been! I love that my husband is into preserving our memories too!

Funny Kid Quote

I was reading "A Color of His Own" by Leo Lionni to a group of 3.5 year olds. The book is about a chameleon who wants a color of his own. Wherever he goes he changes colors.
One of the darling 3.5 year olds says, "Michael Jackson changed colors just like the chameleon!"

I had quite the laugh! Where do kids come up with this stuff?
The church search is finally over! Thank goodness. The whole process of looking for a church was really uncomfortable. Lakeside Christian Church is the winner!

TTFN...I'm watching August Rush!

7 comments:

  1. How cute to have a jungle theme for her baby shower - they are a cute couple! Also, glad you found a church. I went on a church search about 10 years ago - what a long process - it took over 2 years but I finally found the right church for me and have been going there for almost 8 years now.

    I love the framed piece your hubby put together - seems like he is quite a sentimental guy - that's great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that cake! So neat. And Michael's collage is great. I really liked that. I'll check out your new church (on-line!) Glad you guys have found a place to plug in. Loved the card & pics you sent. So fun! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that your husband made that framed collage. Whatta guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collage your husband made...and I watched August Rush over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed with you husband.
    It turned out awesome.
    Love the pics of the shower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah yes she's a really cute pregnant chick! And I love all the details of the shower...and your hubby's collage is awesome!! So cool that he is into preserving memories too ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I LOVE that frame your DH made. so simple but totally works! I enjoy collecting things like this too. I really love all the cool Microbrew coasters my DH finds. some have the greatest art on them.

    ReplyDelete