Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Snow Day!

Yay! Another snow day! Woke up super early to get ready for work. I packed up my stuff and trudged to the car. Michael helped clean off the car for me and begged me to call into work. I had to at least give it a try to get to work. The school I go to on Monday is about an hour and ten minutes away from home (in good weather). So was not looking forward to the drive. Headed out! Took a half an hour to get to the grocery store that is a mile from home. Not a good sign. While in the grocery store, I got a call from work telling me to not risk trying to make it in from Ketucky. Phew! I called the Hubby to let him know I was on the way home. In that brief trip, I hit the curb and spun around. Thankfully the roads were empty. There was nobody around. Very strange! Another thankfully is that no damage was sustained and no injuries!

Michael and I finished the back room.Shhhhhhhhhhh.....Michael did most of the work. I sorted the stuff that he didn't know what to do with. Now the room looks amazing! Now he is attacking the closet in the living room! I think he has cabin fever!
My job is to go through my very large collection of magazine and take out the articles and things that I want to keep. I'm having a  hard time with all the scrapbooking magazine "SPECIAL ISSUES". I feel the need to keep them all.

Well, off to go make waffles for dinner! Monday night is "Breakfast for Dinner" night!

I'll leave you with a few picture that I took today!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen snow in real life. I love the photos you have taken.

    ReplyDelete