Sunday, October 11, 2009

New with Me

I'm pretty sure I have the flu. Doubt that its H1N1 though.On Thursday I didn't feel well at all so I didn't go to work. On Friday morning I felt Ok. On the way home from work I felt like a Mac truck hit me and went directly to bed. On Saturday I spent most of the day sleeping and watching movies. I did drag myself out of the house to go to Walmart. Today I feel a lot better than yesterday. The fevor is gone. Now Michael is sick. Enough with being sick.
Here is a project that I am working on.


I just have to print it out and put it together. Last Christmas I made these for Michael's brothers' and sisters' kids. I'm also working on another Christmas project but its pretty much on a standstill until our trip up north at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment