Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Don't you just love coffee filter butterflies?

This is from this blog by Liz ! Thought I'd play along


When I was a child... I wanted to be a teacher and a Mommy more than anything!
If I could be anywhere, I'd be in Paris
My least favorite chore is... Any chore!
If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be...A makeover show :D
If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd want it to be filled with something fun
My guilty pleasure is... Making Stuff and ice cream
I thought I would never...move out of New England. I live in Kentucky? What?
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for... a trip to Paris, a closet full of cute and fun clothing, unlimited time and money to make stuff
You would never guess it, but I... secretly like Country music. Shhhhh....don't tell! I sometimes rock out to it on the way to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment