Monday, June 8, 2009

10 things I'm Into Right Now



1. I am lovin' this Vitamin water! I know its basically sugar water! Love the pretty colors love the flavors! I love the orange, lemon, and fruit punch! 2. Degrassi High. Yes....the Original Degrassi. I watched this show every afternoon in Middle School. I sat down yesterday and actually watched the entire "Schools Out" movie online! I had never seen it before! It was scandalous! Well....as scandalous as they got in the early 90s.

I think it is hilarious that they have Degrassi: The Next Generation. Toooo funnnny! Yet, I kinda like seeing the characters from the orginal series show up from time to time. I actually caught Michael watching an episode yesterday :D

I would lovvvvvvvvve to have the whole series on DVD. I'll be checking Ebay :D


3. The Favorite Wife: Escape from Poligamy
A good read so far.

4. These super-cute re-usable cold-cups from Starbucks! Might splurge on one for

my birthday


5. Michael and I watched this yesturday afternoon! Soooooo good! Should have received more awards than it did!


6. Country Living Magazine.
They always make the July issue soooooooo cute so that I will subscribe again. The January and March issues were kinda boring. Yet, the July issue hit it out of the park again. I love all the funky home decorating ideas. I love the antiques. I love all the Americana stuff! Those Mini-pies look soooooooo cute!


7. Michael and I saw this movie last weekend! Very funny and touching!

8. Raspberries! I'm eating some right now!

9. Zee Avi. I am just loving her music right now! Her "Bitter Heart" song is sooooo catchy! Check out her offical site here.



10. Louisville. Michael and I took a little Day Trip here! We didn't get to see much of the city, but I am looking forward to exploring more soon!

1 comment:

  1. The Favorite Wife sounds interesting, is it non-fiction? About mormons?
    Yeah for raspberries!!!
    Zee Avi is great...heard her songs on Liz Kartchner's blog first.
    I used to watch Degrassi too....thought that punk girl with a mohawk was so sweet. I want to see Benjamin Button AND up...lucky you.
    I loved seeing that photo of a pre-schooler learning about the guitar. I would love to bring mine into the class, but can't play very well, yet.

    ReplyDelete