Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sometimes its just the small things!

Sometimes its just the small things! Mmm...I just returned to Kentucky from my trip back east. Here a few pics! I will write more later! I need to get to bed!

My neice Lexi!



My beautiful cousin Hannah! I always wanted her hair! It is soooo beautiful!

My Dad!

Michael and my cousin Sam working on the crossword puzzle!

Me and My Grandpa!
The Grandchildren
(Left to Right)
Bryan, Erik,Sam,Joe,Hannah,Tony, Me
My Aunt Patty and her grandson I.
My Mom and my niece Lexi

We stopped off for lunch at Ben and Sara's house on the way back to Kentucky!

This is one of my super cute nephews M.

This is my newphew M. again with his Dad! These two are like peas in a pod!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice trip...what a wonderful photo of you and your grandpa...and the one of all the grown-up grandchildren is great too!

    ReplyDelete