Sunday, January 18, 2009

What did Teachers do before the Internet!!??

I'm working on my puppets and story pieces for Storytime this week and I thought "How did teachers do all this stuff before computers?" It was so easy just to Google a piece of clipart print it and there you go!!!

"Yes...I love Technology
Not as much as you, you see
But I still love Technology
Always and Forever!"

Here are some pics!

Humpty Dumpty Finger Puppet! All the kiddos are going to make one!

These are going to be stick puppets for "This Little Piggy"

This is going to be for a quick flip book that goes along with Dr. Jeans

"Nursey Rhyme Rap"

This weeks Pre-School theme is "Nursery Rhymes". I love this theme! There is so much that can be done with this theme! Sometimes I miss having a classroom of my own. I have tons of craft projects, songs, poems, and books for this particular theme. I do really enjoy visiting the five schools. During the week, I have shared books with over 450 students. I love it, but there is only so much you can do with a class for 30 minutes a week. So I'm really trying to be a resource for the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment