Friday, January 9, 2009

It has arrived!

It has finally arrived! We were carrying in the groceries in this evening and there was the UPS note saying it had been left at the management office. Well..Michael got to the UPS note before I could even see it. So....he did not tell me that it has been delivered. He had me clean out the car before even letting me know that the kit had arrived. That was mean Michael, very mean!This is the little note that I left in the morning for the UPS person! :D Michael didn't have to work today!

Here is the box! Yahoooooooooo!
The album. Super cute!! Very good quality
Page protectors, tri-fold journaling cards, month markers, and 12X12 paper!
I am so excited to get started! Will post later once I get my first weeks pictures done! Yahoooo!!











1 comment:

  1. Gah! You got a kit!!!! I am so jealous! It looks gorgeous though :)

    ReplyDelete