Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up and New Years List

Michael and I made a quick trip to PA for Christmas! We left early on Christmas Eve! It rained ALL THE WAY! It was great to finally get their. We had dinner. The traditional soup supper! I am so glad they decided to make cheese soup, there was talk of not including it. We lit the candles on the Advent wreath. Michael's father Marvin read the Christmas story! I got to give lots of hugs and kisses to Isaiah and Natalie(Nephew and Niece)!


Christmas morning Natalie and Isaiah opened the gifts. Natalie liked eating the wrapping paper so much better than the gifts! Typical baby! That afternoon most of us took a nap (except Michelle). Michael's brother and his family came over for Christmas dinner! More nephews and a niece of hug.The Richter families never have a shortage of food.
My mother-in-law was surprised with a portrait of all her grandchildren. She was so surprised! I bet it was quite an adventure to take 5 kids under 5 to get their picture taken. I can just imagine! The photo turned out great!


The day after Christmas, Michael's best friend came over for a visit. We all went out for Chinese buffet. Michael's Mom and I went to Barnes&Noble and then to Michael's Craft store. I took a LONG nap! Michael really misses his best friends.
On Saturday, Michael and I went for brunch at his parents house. Yummy Waffles. Then we went to visit Jill (Sister-in-law) Gleris, Reid, and Misha. Michael and I hyped up the kids and then left. Ha!! Loves those kids! They are so fun!
On Sunday we headed back to Kentucky. We did fit in a little play time with Natalie and Isaiah. :D As always we stop at Cracker Barrell for dinner :D
It was a good little trip to PA. I'm so glad we actually got to go. For a couple of weeks we were not quite sure if we were going to be able to go. The second Christmas in a row that I have been sick! I am hoping not to make it three in a row! It was a short and sweet trip!
NEW YEARS LIST
1. Cook at home 2 to 3 nights a week
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week
3. Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day
4. Keep up on the laundry process
5. Pack lunches, instead of eating bad gas station food
6. Be more girly (Make-up and cute clothes)
7. Go for afternoon tea
8. Get a Christmas Tree
9. Take a photo-a-day and make an album. (Yay...I'm waiting for my Project 365 Album Kit from Creating Keepsakes)
10. Save enough money to buy a new computer
11. Remember people's birthdays
12. Get more involved in church
Pretty simple :D













No comments:

Post a Comment