Sunday, November 2, 2008

Operation Christmas Child

Our new church Grace Fellowship is collecting shoe boxes filled with toys and other fun things for Operation Christmas Child. I participated a few times years ago and really wanted pack a box this year. I had such a blast picking out the items for that little child someone in the world! I chose to buy items for a 2-4 year old girl. Who knows what $20 can do?! Here are some pictures!

My week back to work after a vacation was good. The only glitch was that my Friday school didn't know I was going to come. So I show up to do my story time and nobody was ready. The funny thing is that I left flyers in every class. I also faxed flyers to all the schools as well. Oh...Well...No harm done.

Michael and I are headed out to go to the movies to see Fire Proof! Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Love your pics of your Christmas box. I'm also going to check out your church -- forgot to do that. Let me know how Fire Proof is/was. I was curious about that. Hope you guys are doing ok! Loved seeing some VT pics. Did you get to see who you wanted/do what you wanted up there? Thinking of you guys!
    Love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete