Friday, November 28, 2008

I got my Cricut Expressions! Yahoo!

Here is my Black Friday Adventure!
Off to Walmart at 4:15 am!
The Parking Lot was Full!

The Police were ready!

The line to get near the toys and electronics! I went to the craft area! Here are the ladies waiting to get their hands on the Cricut Expressions! What an awesome bunch! The lady ahead of me grabbed one she turned around and gave it to me and said, "Merry Christmas"! I wish I would have taken her name down! Scrapbookers are such nice people!

Waiting in line to purchase the Cricut Expressions!

Sitting on the floor in the living room!

Hey, a girl has to play! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great Christmas present!

1 comment:

  1. You're one lucky chick!!! All we did on Black Friday was buy some stuff from a farmer...

    ReplyDelete